Treat RA your way
ACTEMRA offers a range of treatment method options for your RA symptoms. These options give you the ability to take your medicine in a way that may be convenient for you. ACTEMRA is available to treat rheumatoid arthritis (RA) as:
- Subcutaneous (SC) injection: This medicine may be injected under your skin. It is given at home by you or a caregiver. ACTEMRA SC is available in a prefilled syringe or the ACTEMRA ACTPen® autoinjector
- The ACTEMRA prefilled syringe is a single-dose needle that is manually injected
- The ACTPen autoinjector is a prefilled, single-dose, pen-like autoinjector that keeps the needle tip shielded before the injection, allowing you to inject by holding down a button
- You can also watch a step-by-step video to learn how to use the prefilled syringe or ACTPen autoinjector.
- Intravenous (IV) infusion: This medicine is a liquid solution placed into your vein with a needle. It is given at your healthcare provider's office or an infusion center