We offer a full range of programs and services to meet your needs.
Genentech Rheumatology Access Solutions
Genentech Rheumatology Access Solutions can connect you to the medicine you need. If you are worried about paying for ACTEMRA, we are here to help.
Whether you have healthcare coverage or not, we can help you if you qualify by:
- Finding out if your healthcare plan pays for your medicine
- Guiding you through the process of getting your medicine
- Connecting you with our patient assistance programs
For more information, visit Genentech-Access.com/ACTEMRA. You can also speak live to a Specialist by calling 1-866-681-3261.
The Genentech Rheumatology Co-pay Card Program
The Genentech Rheumatology Co-pay Card Program helps with the out-of-pocket costs of your ACTEMRA prescription. It comes with up to $4000 to help with your monthly co-pays during the next 12 months.
Are you eligible?
YOU ARE ELIGIBLE IF YOU:
- Use ACTEMRA for the approved RA, SJIA, or PJIA indications
- Are over the age of 18, or have a legal guardian over the age of 18 to manage the card (for SJIA or PJIA patients only)
YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE IF YOU:
- Receive free ACTEMRA from GATCF or other sources
- Have a federal or state government-funded health plan. These include Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, SCHIP, and TRICARE
- Live in a state where the program is prohibited by law
Important program information
- The Genentech Rheumatology Co-pay Card Program is not a benefit plan. This program helps with co-pays for ACTEMRA only. It does not pay for other costs related to the office visit or infusion
- This program can be used only where the law allows it. It can be used only if you meet or your child meets the program’s rules
- Genentech reserves the right to refuse to pay. This may be done if you do not or your child does not qualify for the program. Genentech reserves the right to change or end this program. This may be done in whole or in part, without notice, at any time
- You cannot ask for a refund from your or your child’s health plan or anyone else for the amount paid by the card
- Using the Genentech Rheumatology Co-pay Card Program does not mean you or your child must keep using ACTEMRA. Also, you do not or your child does not have to keep seeing the same doctor for treatments. You or your child may stop taking ACTEMRA at any time and for any reason
- The card can be used at any doctor’s office that takes part in the program. Doctors can enroll at any time
- If you qualify or your child qualifies for the program, you can ask for help with past treatments. The treatment must have happened in the 90 days before starting the program
Applying for the Genentech Rheumatology Co-pay Card Program is easy. It only takes a few minutes. Simply:
Speak to your healthcare provider
Call 1-855-RA-COPAY (1-855-722-6729)
Genentech Rheumatology Access Solutions may be able to help you get your ACTEMRA treatments for free.
Enroll now to find out how we can help.
Simply fill out the PAN (Patient Authorization and Notice of Release of Information form) and take it to your doctor’s office. You can also fill out the PAN online at