We offer a full range of programs and services to meet your needs.
Genentech Rheumatology Access Solutions
Genentech Rheumatology Access Solutions can connect you to the medicine you need. If you are worried about paying for ACTEMRA, we are here to help.
Whether you have healthcare coverage or not, we can help you if you qualify by:
- Finding out if your healthcare plan pays for your medicine
- Guiding you through the process of getting your medicine
- Connecting you with our patient assistance programs
For more information, visit GenentechAccessSolutions.com. You can also speak live to a Specialist by calling 1-866-681-3261.
The ACTEMRA Copay Card Program
The ACTEMRA Copay Card Program helps with the out-of-pocket costs of your ACTEMRA prescription. It comes with up to $4000 to help with your monthly co-pays during the next 12 months.
Are you eligible?
New or current ACTEMRA patients may use the Program if they:
- Are using ACTEMRA for the approved RA indication
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Are using ACTEMRA to treat their systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis (SJIA)
- For SJIA patients, a parent or caregiver who is 18 years of age or older must manage the card
- Do not have a federal, state, or local government-funded health plan. (Government employees and their dependents may use the program as long as the federal, state, or local government does not pay for their health plan. If you are not sure, call 1-888-MY-ACTEMRA [1-888-692-2836])
- Do not get help from the Genentech® Access to Care Foundation or other co-pay programs
- The Program is not available to those currently enrolled in Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, TRICARE, and other public insurance
- The Program is void where prohibited by law
Important program information
- The ACTEMRA Copay Card Program is not a benefit plan. This Program helps with co-pays for ACTEMRA only. It does not pay for other costs related to your visit or infusion
- This Program can be used only where the law allows it. It can only be used if you meet the program’s rules
- Genentech reserves the right to refuse to pay. This may be done if you do not qualify for the Program. Genentech reserves the right to change or end this Program. This may be done in whole or in part, without notice, at any time
- You cannot ask for a refund from your health plan or anyone else for the amount paid by the card
- Using the ACTEMRA Copay Card Program does not mean you must keep using ACTEMRA. Also, you do not have to keep seeing the same doctor for treatments. You may stop taking ACTEMRA at any time and for any reason
- The ACTEMRA Copay Card Program is can be used at any doctor’s office taking part in the Program. Doctors can enroll at any time
Applying for the ACTEMRA Copay Card Program is easy. It only takes a few minutes. Simply:
Speak to your healthcare provider
Call 1-888-MY-ACTEMRA (1-888-692-2836)
Genentech Rheumatology Access Solutions may be able to help you get your ACTEMRA treatments for free.
Enroll now to find out how we can help.