If your health plan hasn’t decided if it is going to cover ACTEMRA for self-injection, we can help. If you qualify, ACT Fast may provide medicine for free for up to 6 months, or until your health plan provider makes a decision, whichever comes first.
To learn more, call 1-800-ACTEMRA (1-800-228-3672).
If you need additional help, Genentech Rheumatology Access Solutions can connect you to the medicine you need. If you are concerned about paying for ACTEMRA, we are here
Whether you have healthcare coverage or not, we can help you if you qualify by:
- Finding out if your health plan pays for your medicine
- Guiding you through the process of getting your medicine
- Connecting you with our patient assistance programs
To learn more about how we can help, contact us.
Call 1-800-ACTEMRA (1-800-228-3672) to speak live with one of our Specialists.
You can also visit Genentech-Access.com/Rheumatology.
Simply fill out the PAN (Patient Authorization and Notice of release of information) form
Eligible patients receive up to $10,000 per 12-month period. They pay $5 per co-pay until the $10,000 limit is reached. Please visit RACopay.com to learn complete program terms and conditions.
Are you eligible?
YOU ARE ELIGIBLE IF YOU:
- Use ACTEMRA for the approved RA indication
- Have commercial (nongovernment-funded) insurance
- Are over the age of 18
EXCEPT, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE IF YOU:
- Receive free ACTEMRA from the Genentech® Access to Care Foundation (GATCF) or other sources
- Have a federal or state government-funded health plan. These include Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, SCHIP, and TRICARE
- Live in a state where the program is prohibited by law
Important Co-pay Program Information
- The Genentech Rheumatology Co-pay Card Program is not a bene fit plan. This program helps with co-pays for ACTEMRA only. It does not pay for other costs related to the office visit or infusion
- This program can be used only where the law allows it. It can be used only if you meet the program's rules
- Genentech reserves the right to refuse to pay. This may be done if you do not qualify for the program. Genentech reserves the right to change or end this program. This may be done in whole or in part, without notice, at any time
- Using the Genentech Rheumatology Co-pay Card Program does not mean you must keep using ACTEMRA. Also, you do not have to keep seeing the same doctor for treatments
- You may stop taking ACTEMRA at any time and for any reason
- The co-pay card can be used at any doctor’s office that takes part in the program. Doctors can enroll at any time
- If you are a patient who lives in Vermont, visit RACopay.com or call
1-855-RA-COPAY (855-722-6729)to request a card
You can request a card by doing one of the following:
- 1 Visit RACopay.com »
- 2 Call 1-855-RA-COPAY (1-855-722-6729)
- 3 Ask your doctor
Please click expand button below to see Important Safety Information for ACTEMRA.