Tools for Staying on Track
Useful resources and everyday solutions are key to managing your rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and your treatment with ACTEMRA. Here, you’ll find ACTiV tools that will help you to track your RA signs and symptoms, as well as remind you of upcoming appointments.
Symptom Tracker Calendar
Is your RA treatment doing enough? With the Symptom Tracker Calendar, you can track how you’re feeling from day to day. You’ll be able to:
- Record the frequency and severity of symptoms and side effects
- Note how you’re feeling every day
- Discover if it may be time to switch treatments
Download PDF now »
Managing your RA means keeping up with your doctor visits and everyday activities. Use ACTiV’s Appointment Calendar tool to:
- Sync your next rheumatologist or ACTEMRA therapy appointment to the calendar on your smartphone, tablet, or computer
- Get reminders of upcoming RA patient events in your area
Learning all you can about RA is an ongoing part of managing your disease. For more information, watch videos of people like you living with RA or visit these sites.
Meet People Like You Living With RA and Taking ACTEMRA
Julie W.—Living with RA since 1985
"I decided I was going to fight the fight. I didn't want to quit work, stop walking the dogs, or move in with my daughter."
Watch Julie's Story
Hal L.—Living with RA since 2000
"People have adversities thrown at them and they can choose to endure or succumb. And for me, I had no choice but to endure."
Watch Hal's Story